Bank’s Medical Consultant
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized university by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post.
- The Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience practising medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- The applicants should have their own private clinic/dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 4 to 8 Km from the Bank’s dispensary at the aforementioned location.
- The Contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract. A fresh empanelment exercise will be undertaken after three years wherein existing doctors will be eligible to apply subject to the terms and conditions of the same
remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- will be treated as conveyance expense