- Candidate must have a Master’s degree preferably in Business Management, Public Policy, Project Management or closely related field with 4-7 years of experience working in the Edtech sector with and fields of Digital Marketing, Content Creation, Communications.
- Good verbal and written communication skills with fluency in English and Hindi.
- Prior knowledge of working with education and technology leveraging learning management systems in urban/municipal domains.
- Demonstrated experience of having managed multi-stakeholder projects at scale with internal and external teams.
- Additional considerations will be a plus.
- Prior experience of managing programs in government capacity building domains.
- Enthusiasm for open platforms, technology and social impact.